mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

ADAM MY ADAM

I think I'm inlove again... Adam Lambert from American Idol was so dreamy last week, I loved his performance.. I dunno if it was the new look or just the way he sang so differently from the past weeks... he was too dark(not the complexion but the style/makeup) & too rock for me at first... but when he started going easy on the guy liner (although it suits him), just a little bit, he looked way hotter! I also love the way he's been stylin his hair since last week... he kinda looks like a modern version of Elvis Presley, mmm...mm...mmm....mmm...mm...

& when he sang.........




OMG!! this blew me the fudge away.... **sigh**... you can totally hear his very nice voice here unlike when he's doin rock songs where he yells almost the entire song... but whatevers! I still love him... I dunno why it took me a week though before I posted this video of his previous performance...


yum yum right?!
anyhow... while Adam Lambert made me drool last week, Danny Gokey is still my man, every week... LOL! I think he is the total Idol material... I think he will make it through the end with or without my vote...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)