mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Sunday, April 12, 2009

TIME FLIES SO FAST





























that's right! my baby is now 3 years old, he doesn't seem to believe so... when I asked him how old Deion is, he said nothin' so I tried to coach him & said, "is Deion 3?" he answered with a big "NO!" & said he is 4... LOL! gosh!! please, not yet! I can't see this one going to school, I mean he is the braver one of the two but it's me, I really don't see myself to easily let go of the fact that he's really growing up... & plus he better get potty trained first before he turns 4... awwwww... my baby... =(


Daddy was too sick to do anything & the friends were not feelin' Japanese (3 of 'em are in LA for the Lakers game, it was the wedding anniversary of the other 2 & 1 is workaholic... yes, it is you! you know who you are!! LOL!!)... so I just decided to order for pick up....

went to our favorite Jap resto in town - Atari-Ya... ordered the Nigiri Sushi A for Davi
some Crunchy Calamari Roll for moi
& the Tonkatsu/Tempura combo for the kiddies



our friend Keiko(the owner) was very nice to add a couple of YanYans for the monsters... she's super sweet! she's always hookin us up... one time she gave me some chopstix that has pretty Japanese designs on 'em... when I refused to take 'em... she insisted & said, "prrreease take it, coz I reerry reerry ryk you!!"... awww... but when I went back to buy Davi one, she let me pay for it... LOL! she's so cute!! check them out at http://www.atari-ya.net/ ... you'll also see Davi's long lost fa-jah - Yuki(the executive sushi chef)!! LOL!! just messin... they do resemble each other though... go see for yourself....

I heart Atari-Ya! they are the best!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Naks. Pagdating ko na ang pa bertday sa dalawa neh..

    Yeah, I has craving for sushi for a long time now, sabi ko nga sa akin, yayain kita pag balik ko dun, tsaka King Falafel. wahaha pig out muna.

    I always plan to go here and try one but no time. (wala pa kasing drivers license atm kaya) Lalo na ngayong holy week..

    --------
    am still looking forward for the bbq y'know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohh, sushi! we 'RUB' sushi! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes yes, i know it's me. no need to point fingers ;]

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)