mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Thursday, April 2, 2009

I WON!

I am overly excited right now as I've won the bid for the brush set that I've been dyin to get foreeever... I've been outbid like a million times on ebay & finally, I won! as you all know most of the products from MAC Hello Kitty Kouture collection have been sold out & this brush set is one of 'em... you can't find them anywhere anymore that's why I am so stoked!!





the brush set includes the 187(skunk) brush, the 109(contour/also good for liquid foundation) brush, the 239(thee best e/s) brush... all for $35 + $5.50 S&H... it was a great find coz if you get these brushes separately from MAC it'll cost you a total of $98.50.. that was -- well you do the math, that was hella savings huh?!?

after the 2 Sephora hauls, the E.L.F. haul & this, I'm officially broke!! I think I'll be good for a whole year... LOL! I hope not! shet! I'm gonna have to start working to support my addiction... **sigh**

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)