mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Thursday, April 2, 2009

E.L.F. HAUL

delivered today, is my E.L.F. package... because I love their brushes so much especially the e/s brush, I got some more! & some extra stuff on the side... I wouldn't order if I didn't get a 50% off coupon from them... plus for a buck each why would you not splurge a little?!




dos mas packages por favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)