mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

EOTD: TEAL

I just wanted to try some of the products I just recently got & also out of boredom... hehe... so, here's the EOTD (eyes of the day): TEAL

PRODUCTS/TOOLS USED:
{ fes }
Clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion
Smashbox photo finish color correcting (primer)
Neutrogena healthy skin liquid makeup in Warm Beige
Beauty Blender sponge
Maybelline double face perfector (concealer)
AVON look alert eye brightener
Coastal Scents Silica Powder (to set)
E.L.F. total face brush
Caudalie beauty elixir (to achieve a dewy look)
{ cheex }
NARS duo in Orgasm/Laguna (blush/bronzer,contour)
Coastal Scents stippling brush
Sonia Kashuk angle blush brush
NARS Albatross (highlighta)
Image Essentials angle blush brush
{ eyez }
Urban Decay e/s primer potion
NYX jumbo pencil in Black Bean
Bare Minerals concealer brush
NYX trio in Sweet Lagoon & Ocean (eye lids)
E.L.F. e/s brush
MAC Carbon (outer V)
Sonia Kashuk crease brush
MAC Rice Paper (highlight)
Coastal Scents blending brush
H.I.P. Black cream liner (upper lashline)
Coastal Scents eyeliner brush
Almay crayon eyeliner (waterline)
Maybelline the Colossal Volum' Express mascara (upper lashes)
Rimmel Glam'eyes mascara (lower lashes)
E.L.F. dramatic lash kit
Smashbox brow tech trio in Brunette/Taupe
E.L.F. brow wand
{ leps }
Carmex (lip moisturizer)
MAC lipglass in Revealing
and the finished product.......................
LOL....
no, for real now.... haha
in the bathroom with hair undone...

in different lighting.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)