mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Monday, April 13, 2009

EOTD: PURPLE

yet another EOTD(eye of the day) post... this time it's purple


let's get straight to it coz I'm gettin hella tired....


PRODUCTS/TOOLS I USED:


[ face ]
Clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel
Smashbox color correcting foundation primer
Revlon ColorStay (normal/dry) in MEDIUM/BEIGE
Beauty Blender sponge
Caudalie Beauty Elixir



[ eyes ]
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Revlon cream shadow in PRECIOUS METALS(base)
NYX e/s trio in PURPLE/DEEP PURPLE/PRUNE
Loew-Cornell maxine's mop brush 3/8
E.L.F. blending brush
Jane e/s in MIDNIGHT(outer V)
Image Essentials pencil brush
Wet n Wild e/s in CREAM(highlight)
Face Secrets eye contour brush
Smashbox cream eyeliner in CAVIAR(upper lash line)
Sephora angle liner brush
Diamond Cosmetics kohl eyeliner(waterline)
Wet n Wild brow liner in DARK BROWN
E.L.F. eyebrow wand
some random eyelash curler
Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara(upper & lower)
Ardell falsies in WISPIES
LashGrip eyelash adhesive



[ cheeks ]
Physician's Formula multi-colored bronzer
Sephora bronzer brush (44)
Clinique young face powder blusher in PINK BLUSH
Coastal Scents Pink stippling brush



[ lips ]
Carmex lip moisturizer
NYX lipgloss in NATURAL



and for your viewing pleasure...... or not!



and my favorite ones, for some reason... LOL!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)