mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

SEPHORA HAUL PT.2

just a quickie... just wanted to update on the Sephora haul post... my Sephora package is here!!! yay! well, it's just the first part of it: the UDPP, Smashbox Beauty Kit, BeautyBlender, Smashbox color correcting primer & samples of perfumes have been delivered... the NARS blush/bronzer & highlighter were ordered separately, so I'm still waiting for the second batch & the E.L.F. shipment as well...






Deion, tryin to block the camera's view... my boys like messin with mommee

reviews to follow as soon as I get the 2nd Sephora shipment & the E.L.F. shipment...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)