mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Monday, April 20, 2009

JELLIES

didn't I just say I was done buying makeup for the whole year or until I get a job?? well, I lied!!! LOL!! I just saw a deal that I couldn't pass up... most of the L'Oreal products at Long's drugstore are 75% off... 75% off sale kicks the BOGO free & the 50% off sale's asses right?! you get 4 for the price of one, now that is one awesome deal!! so I got 3 of the Jelly Balms in the H.I.P. line - 2 in Plush(1 of which I gave to the sis-in-law, ate Jen) & 1 in Succulent... I love the colors & the scent... I am not so fond of the packaging however, coz compared to the regular lipglosses that has it's own applicator, this one you have to dip your finger in to get the product... but whatever! I guess for the sake of uniqueness...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)