mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Friday, May 1, 2009

I'M BLOWIN MY HAIR DRY


watch my little boy, Deion have fun with my blow dryer... LOL!! he always goes in the bathroom while I'm blow dryin my hair... he has a blast every time I point the blow dryer(on COOL of course!) on his face... I made sure I show that the blow dryer was on COOL (at 00:30 of the video) just in case some child endangerment issue may arise... LOL!! my baby boy just turned 3 last month & we still haven't cut his hair... he doesn't want his Daddy or anyone to, but I think it's mainly coz Mommee won't be able to let go... it happened with my first born - Devean... I let his hair grow too, it was long & curly... it was cuuuute!! but everybody told me to cut it after he was a year old, they all said, he looks like a girl & that he's not supposed to have long hair, blah blah blah blah blah... I didn't wanna listen to them, but eventually I gave in... so their Dad cut his hair & I regret that so bad! he lost his cute curls... big time sad face!! so now, with Deion, I didn't wanna do the same mistake... the only problem is I think I got too attached to his hair that I don't ever wanna cut it.... hehehe...


here is Devean at 4 months... he already has so much hair

and at 5 months....

and here he is, 10 months old... you can see his curls

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
- F.O.B. MOMENT -
Deion: "Mommy come here!"
Mommy me: "No, I'm blowin my hair dry!" (01:38/01:51)..... LOL!!!
laugh all you want, we all have our F.O.B. moments..... hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)