mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Monday, May 18, 2009

JAPAN IS WAY AHEAD OF US

JUST FOR SHITS N GIGGLES GUYS!! NO PUN INTENDED!
PEACE!!!
a real 'RAG' doll!! awww... what a cute mop! now, why didn't I think of this when my kids were still crawlin?!? j/p!
start trainin them early I'd say...
talk about high maintenance!
if they are Manolos, yes! if not...
uhmmm... if I'm Japanese, maybe!
thank G I don't have Manolos!
who needs a man, right?! no man will cuddle with you like this all night... uhmmm... where can I get one??a TP on the head?! I wonder if they have invented one that stays by your rear... hehe
I really don't have anything to say about this one... if they don't feel like using a butter knife, why not invent a butter-stick-glue... errr what's it called?
if you think this is brilliant, look at the next picture....
right?!?
now this is my favorite one! you just gotta love this one... LOL

Japanese... I reeerry reeerry rub them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)