mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Thursday, May 14, 2009

GO LAKERS!

so, tonight is game 6 for Lakers/Rockets... tonight is the night Lakers is gonna kick Houston's sorry butt-butts.... you guys gotta watch it!! I'm sorry, but I can't wait to see them Houston guys walk outta there with their heads down... I am not a Rocket hater but eversince game 4, oh man!! just seeing some of their players' faces irritate the hell out of me... especially Scola's... ugh!! that guy is such a sore loser, actually most of the team are... they play dirty when they're losing... I'm just so glad Derek Fisher did what he did... Scola had it coming man! like they always say, karma is a biatch!!

Go LAKERS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)