mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Sunday, May 31, 2009

CHERRY CULTURE HAUL

so I got my NYX goodies from Cherry Culture today... I only got a few things but I'm super excited to try everything out....
all NYX:
1] Fabulous Lashes-#115
2] Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil-Milk
3] Ultra Pearl Mania-(L-R) Jade,Turquoise,Baby Pink,Pearl,Purple
4] Round Lipstick-(L-R) Herades,Strawberry Milk,Thalia
5] Round Lip Gloss-(L-R) Whipped,Very Clear
6] Lip Pencil-(L-R) Auburn,Natural (BOGO free)

I've been looking for the Milk jumbo pencil at Longs drugstore but seems like they're always running out of stock on this color or sumthin... but I'm so stoked that I finally got it... I'm also excited as I got my very first lip liners... this must be what's missin on the swatches I did when I tried the lipsticks I got the last time... the Auburn is perfect for darker shades of lipstick while the Natural could be paired with nude lipsticks...
here are some picture & swatches....
(from L-R)
VERY CLEAR/WHIPPED/NATURAL/AUBURN
(from L-R)
THALIA/HERADES/STRAWBERRY MILK
- no flash -
- with flash -(from L-R)
THALIA/HERADES/STRAWBERRY MILK


my favorite is the Strawberry Milk lipstick so I tried it on top of the Natural lip pencil & topped it with the Whipped lipgloss... it's so Barbieish!! cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)