mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Saturday, May 2, 2009

GO MANNY!!


whoooo!!! tonight is the awaited
Manny Pacquiao/Ricky Hatton
fight..... I so believe in Manny but still, let's all pray for his victory... Filipino power!!! LOL!!...


we ordered the fight so we're havin' some people over for some Coronas, chips with guac-salsa-sour cream dip, E&J & DP & San Mig lights ofcourse! we're also BBQin' some tri tip, Santa Maria style... pix to follow later.....


GOODLUCK MANNY!!! whooo... ang pogi mo!! LOL!

2 comments:

  1. kung kelan naman kayo nagbayar sa laban ni Pacquiao saka naman 2rounds lang inabot ng laban, hahaha! HAPPY BIRTHDAY sa tatay! sori at walang bday card, di nakagagawa at sobrang ngarag sa kakareply sa mga inquiries ng online shop, naks! hahaha! parang totohanan na yata!

    ReplyDelete
  2. abah! we always order on pay per view everytime hunnie Manny has a fight di lang ngayon... suportado yan ng tropa all the way... haha... although it was just 2 rounds, it's all worth it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)