mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

TAG

i've been tagged..... no, I lied!! I tagged my self... so sad! I have no friends... haha


so this is what i'm using at the moment...


Shampoo: Pantene Pro-V Volume Shampoo

Condtioner: Pantene Pro-V Volume Conditioner

Styling products: Sunsilk Anti-Flat (Volumizing Creme), L'Oreal Studio Perfect Fix Ultra-Fine Spray, Advance Techniques(AVON) Dry Ends Serum

Shower Gel: Dove

Body moisturizer: Victoria's Secret - My Desire body butter

Deodorant: Arm & Hammer (i know right?!?)

Fake Tan: None

Cleanser: The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil facial wash & Cetaphil daily facial cleanser

Eye makeup remover: Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover (in pads & liquid form), Almay Eye Makeup Remover Pads

Exfoliator: Sothys Gommage Exfoliant

Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer

Foundation: REVLON ColorStay in Fresh Beige

Foundation brush: MAC 187

Concealer: E.L.F. concealer

Powder: Bare Minerals in Medium Beige

Blusher: NARS Duo - Orgasm/South Beach

Bronzer: NARS Duo - Orgasm/South Beach
Highlighter: None

Eyeshadow base: Benefit F.Y...eye!
Eyeshadows: MAC Eyeshadow Suite in Sweet Liaison (Duo)
Eyeliner: L'Oreal H.I.P.Color Truth Cream Eyeline in Black

Eyelash curler: E.L.F.

Eyelash base: E.L.F. clear gel base

Mascara: Maybelline the COLOSSAL VOLUM' EXPRESS

Lipstick: None

Lipgloss: NYX in Natural

Nail Colour: None at the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)