mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

GOODBYE KITTY

guess what I did today??

.........................

.........................

.........................

YOU: "ano pah! eh di makeup na naman!!"

omigosh!! y'all know me so well now... LOL!! yes... I did some more drugstore makeup shopping... don't worry, it's just another mini haul!! it was my Nanay's fault, she wanted to stop by Big Lots coz she liked one of the E.L.F. lip glosses I got from there a while back so I took her there & I ended up getting some stuff for my self... cheap stuff!! I don't wanna bore you with my makeup blahblahs but like I said from a previous post, this is my blog, so I guess I can do anything I want... HAH!! i like makeup & you're gonna be seeing more about makeup in the future... this blog is all about me & my crap, hence the blog title, "a daily dose of kaartehan".. so if you don't dig this shit then I guess it wouldn't be a problem coz you won't be back here checkin out my blog again right?! LOL!.. just messin...

anyways, the stuff I got are super knock offs... I asked the Pinay cashier why they are so cheap, she said they're like closed out items from pharmacies that went out of business (that was totally redundant wasn't it?!?)... she assured me that they're not old/expired products.. so anyways, I got these...


I did some swatches of the eyeliners (both Maybelline & Diamond Cosmetics) & they're pretty good quality... the Revlon 3D Extreme Mascara was also nice, I mean of course it was no Givenchy or Dior or Lancome but it was good... I would say the filling power is a 3 on a scale of 5... & for the price of it ($3.00), it is really not bad! the brushes, I just got them coz they're only for a buck...

we also went to the mall & omigosh! there's a Urban Decay booth/stall (whatever!) in the Macy's department store now... I'm not sure how long it's been there, I guess I haven't been to the mall forever, but I'm super excited about this! I totally checked out their stuff... I've always loved their eyeshadow palettes.. aside from the very cool packaging, the eyeshadows are very nice & pigmented... I've never really noticed their single shadows til now though, it looks like it would fit the MAC pro palette once depotted... I asked the sales lady but she said she's not sure, you figure she would know... she was hella nice to tell me I can take it over to the MAC counter to compare... maybe next time coz I didn't want Nanay & Tatay to wait... they have the UDPP (Urban Decay Primer Potion for $17)... yay!! that means I don't have to order it from Sephora.com or go all the way to San Luis to get one anymore... this is gonna be hella convenient.. oh shit! I'm gonna be broke!!



I was gonna get me a HK Lipglass in either She Loves Candy or Sweet Strawberry or Nice to be Nice or whichever one fits me & HK TLC(tinted lip conditioner) in Popster but they are SOLD OUT!!! I dunno if I should feel sad or relieved.. I mean I don't really have to get these stuff but I want to... ***sigh*** the MAC girl said they will not get anymore of these... I heard that it's getting harder to get the stuff coz most of the MAC places are selling out of the HK collection really fast... I tried ordering them from the MAC website & they still have most of them in stock... but I kinda wanna try them first hand before I buy them... I wonder if MAC pro stores still have them...
the Cremesheen Glass I've been wanting to get (in Boy Bait - see my wish list on the side bar) was also sold out... my only hope for this is the pro store or the CCO (Cosmetics Company Outlet) in Camarillo... arrghh!! I can't even go to one til mid month when we drive my brother to LAX... I am getting so anxious!! what if they're all gone by the time I get to a pro store or CCO??? I guess it's not end of the world if I don't get it, but it would suck ass!
on our way back, I stopped by the MAC counter, I just had to, I couldn't resist the urge.. remember that pulling force thing I was talkin about?! yeah, it was like that, only stronger... I've really been wanting to check out the new MAC HK(Hello Kitty) collection... but same reason why I've been tryin to stay away from the mall -- is because I know I'll be very very broke after I get my hands on those darn hello kitty things... even though I was only interested in getting a few items I know I'll be getting some other stuff from the other collections...


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
it was also Papa Nano's death anniversary today so we went to the Guadalupe Cemetery to offer some prayers for him... I miss him lots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)