mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Saturday, March 7, 2009

POPOPOPOKER FACE

poker blooper...... by: starfox0210

Video info:
dealers choice: the game is 7 card stud
rules: the 2's and the suicide kings (king of hearts) are wild..

Starring:
Renan aka "the null"/"all in for 28"(18!! dumb!!)/"Barack"/"Obama"
Anwar aka "bLig blind"/"tatiana"/"buddeeee"
Keithley aka "wild guy"
Aaron aka "4 card straight"/"kung fu panda"
Davi aka "dangerous w/ chips" (holding the camera)

the girls are M.I.A.... thank goodness!! LOL!






------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
got this from youtube (Renan's) ... filmed on one of our regular Friday / Saturday poker sessions @ Annie Mae's(Anwar)... I recommend you view this in full screen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)