mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

SEPT 2010 SEPHORA HAUL

just a really quick & short post to show you what I got from Sephora last month.... sorry, no individual pictures as of yet...




MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Brush 30N
Illamasqua Eye Brow Cake - Thunder
NARS Blush - Desire
Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips - 4.2 oz
Dior Brow Gel
St. Tropez Everyday Gradual Tan For Body - Light/Medium
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray - 4 oz



the samples....

Sample - Stila One Step Makeup Foundation in Dark - 0.02 oz
Sample - Billy Jealousy Hydroplane Super-Slick Shave Cream - 0.135 oz
Sample - Kate Somerville Protect SPF 55 Serum Sunscreen - 0.07 oz


I haven't used some of the products I got, like the Illamasqua & the St. Tropez... I'm still in the trial period with the rest of the stuff... but just let me know if you want something reviewed...

3 comments:

  1. Great haul. Can't wait for your review on them, especially the Dior eyebrow gel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. that's a lovely haul. :) Just found your blog and following you now

    Hope you drop by and visit my blog
    http://sarahassansblog.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)