mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

MARCH MADNESS HAUL

so my Sephora March Madness haul came in last Thursday... I just didn't have time to post it right away so here it is.... enjoy!!!

YSL Rouge Volupte Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick #8 Fetish Pink

look at the color of this baby... ain't it just purrrty???
& look at the detail on the packaging... that's where a quarter of the cost goes to... LOL.. I'm just hoping the quality is worth the freakin price... it's ridiculous!! but it's cool coz I deserve to have atleast one... haha... sorry girls no swatches from me this time... me & Voluptehhyy are gonna do some bonding first before I use her..... LOL... but do not fret, I found a very good swatch of this shade at temptalia[dot]com.. she always have amazing swatches..

here is her swatch of the Fetish Pink
I'm actually not sure why I got this shade when I already have enough pinks... I guess a girl can't have too many pink lipsticks...

I also love the #13 Peach Passion... I probably should've bought this one instead... oh well!!

do check out her website though... it's very informative &she has a lot of great swatches!!

Sephora Professionel Platinum Airbrush #55
Sephora claims that this is the secret to the smoothest foundation finish possible... I'm curious as to what this brush can offer... I wanted MUFE's HD 30N Brush but it was unavailable at that time... so I had to settle for this... we will see how it goes....

Smith's Rosebud Salve
I like the packaging, it's very easy to carry around with you... the flower detail on the side is very cute... I love how the packaging has that vintage feel to it... I'm not too fond of the smell however, but then again, it's not a perfume.. so it's all good!!

I bought it mainly because I was looking for products that will help with my lip treatment but I found out that it's not only good for lips but also for a lot of other things... I guess it's also good for your cuticles... such a great buy!!!

Benefit Hoola
just coz I loved the Coralista so much, I had to pick up another powder item from this brand.. I thought I needed another bronzer so there....

NARS Lip Gloss in Turkish Delight
just because I was curious about all the rave on this product... after swatching it, I feel like the quote 'Curiosity kills the cat' might apply in this instance... **sigh** we shall see... 

let's just say I'm not too impressed.. but I don't wanna judge it too soon... after all, Kim Kardashian loves it...

Lash Stash Mascara Deluxe Sampler...
this set contains:
(from L - R)
- 0.16 oz Hourglass Superficial Lash
- 0.09 oz Urban Decay Skyscraper Multi-Benefit Mascara
- 0.13 oz Korres Abyssinia Oil Volumizing and Strengthening Mascara
- 0.14 oz Benefit A Little Bit BADGal Lash Mascara
- 0.2 oz Smashbox Lash DNA
- 0.03 oz Laura Mercier Thickening and Building Mascara
- 0.07 oz Fresh Supernova
- 0.1 oz Sephora Lash Stretcher
- 0.14 oz Tarte 4 Day Stay Lash Stain
- 0.12 oz Cargo LashActivator

I haven't tried any of 'em out but packaging-wise, these are the three that I love... doesn't the Tarte one look like a lip gloss?? except that it's black, not red or pink...

& to conclude this haul is my favorite one... I am uber excited about this last item... I can't wait to use it...

CHANEL CHANCE Eau Tendre

ain't it sooo pretty??

did y'all like my March Madness haul?? my pocket sure didn't! but I'm one happy camper!! Ill be good for a while.... uh, haven't you all heard that before??!

18 comments:

  1. That peach color is GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. peach passion is going on my wishlist!! ty for sharing these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul, so jealous of your mini mascaras!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink color!!!!! Great post!!!

    If you get a chance- please enter my 1st 100+ follower giveaway!!! :)

    www.ReallyPetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh la la, I want the YSL Pink Fetish lipstick! It look so pretty on you!!

    Thanks for following =)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha, I so understand the Sephora haul feel! One step into Sephora, and that's it!

    Sephora here is giving Sephora black and white plastic tote bag with S$180. So feel like getting it...

    It's like after every trip, I am planning the next Sephora trip, what to get.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thinking about getting the ysl lipstick but i heard they turn to matte really quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need that YSL peach passion lippes! wow....think I will be picking it up this week

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best make-up haul ever. I love the YSL lipstick and I'm dying to have it! The turnout looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woah, this is a hell of a haul! I'm so jealous lol! Everything you got looks ahhhh mazing. I especailly love the peach colored lipstick, mmm perfect for spring! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Peach Passion. I use Chanel Chance as my winter scent haha. Btw, you have sexy lips ;p


    xo, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Haul Hun! Is the Chanel Chance Eau Tendre a new perfume? I have the regular Chanel Chance which is very nice - I bought it because I was out of my regular Chanel Coco Mademoiselle perfume and decided to have a change but I think I like the Coco Mademoiselle better.
    OMG the Tarte mascara does look like a lipgloss! I look forward to your reviews on all those mascaras. The Smashbox Lash DNA looked like a good one to try out when I saw it.
    I've heard a lot about NARS Turkish Delight. For me, lipgloss is lipgloss for the most part...and NARS is quite pricey if there's a good dupe. I love MAC Underage lipglass - it's my favourite and it gives a milky pink colour. Have you tried it? It's more affordable than NARS....
    I love the YSL pink lipstick you got! Sooo pretty. Nope, can't have too many pink lipsticks ;)
    Oh and thank you so much for checking out my blog and for saying hi - I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Umm...so just because you believe that a girl can never have too many pink lippies, I am now going to follow. hahahaha Seriously, I want that lippie now! But aren't YSL lippies expensive? *sobsob* Anyhow, check out my blog if you'd like. New to the whole blogging thing but I promise I'll be bringing it too! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice haul! Love your blog so far, I'm a new follower btw=)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi hun I just started following your blog and I gotta admit when I saw those mini mascaras I went OMG I want them too!! Can you believe there's not a SINGLE Sephora in the UK? Bad times. Anyway, amazing haul! x

    Michelle

    http://2lipsticks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so gonna cop that pink YSL! Love it!
    www.poolovesboo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. omg those YSL lipsticks look amazing! i love the way Peach Passion looks <33 nice haul!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)