mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

DECEMBER FAVORITES


here are my favorites for the month of December


Make Up For Ever HD Primer - #6
Make Up For Ever HD Foundation - #123
MAC Fix+
Coastal Scents Silica Powder
Nars Bronzing Blush Duo - Orgasm & Laguna

Carmex Lip Balm - Cherry
MAC TLC - Strobe Rays
Rimmel Lipstick - Airy Fairy
L'Oreal Double Extend Tubes Mascara - Blackest Black
L'Oreal De-Crease e/s Base
Revlon Brow Fantasy - Dark Brown
Urban Decay 24/7 e/l - Zero
MAC e/s Suite - Sweet Liaison
Maybelline NY Expert Wear e/s - Amethyst Smokes

Coastal Scents Stippling Brushes

I've been lovin these brushes for foundation application because I feel like they work really well with the MUFE HD foundation that I've been using lately... for some reason the first time I tried these brushes with different foundations, Revlon ColorStay & MAC Studio Fix Fluid to be specific, it just didn't work out that well... I'm thinking these brushes don't really work with liquid foundations that has thicker consistency... it left streaks & dots on my face.... but I did give it another shot & I find it really easy to use with the MUFE HD... it provides even application... gives you that flawless finish... it blends the foundation on your skin really good... they uber soft... I just love it!!! these are only dupes for the MAC 187 brush but I must say, they are really really great dupes... you can probably get 5 of these for the price of 1 MAC 187 brush.. they are really affordable ($7.95+tax each versus $42+tax for the MAC)... however, there is one thing I didn't like about these brushes... I don't like the fact that they shed, majority of the time, it would leave a strand of hair on my face which could get really annoying at times... but other than that, these brushes would definitely be faves of every month from now on... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)