mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Thursday, December 3, 2009

BOOTS HEAVEN

my AMI Clubwear package came in today... & these are what's inside...
notice how one of the boxes is actually from Charlotte Russe? I was pretty surprised about that but thought it was kinda neat!
this is suede boots overload!!! I feel like I'm in boots heaven..... **sigh**

& did you notice that there are only three pairs of boots, when I actually ordered 4 pairs(see this post)?? I hate when my stuff gets back ordered... I hate waiting, especially when it's the pair that I love the most... but oh well!!

AMI has the best timing ever!! I got them in time for our Vegas trip... we are leaving tonight & coming back Sunday... I am one happy camper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)