mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

TRIP TO WA STATE

since Davi had 2 weeks of vacation from work & Devean 1 month from school, we decided to drive up North to spend Christmas & New Year with family...

talk about being comfortable.... everything I need next to me, plus my iPhone 2G on my lap(not pictured)

baby Daddy took the first shift... he drove 11 hours & 5 hours for me.. fair share eh?!?


this was somewhere in Oregon (Eugene maybe!)... I took a snapshot of this view coz it was just too pretty... I was amazed given the fact that I've never seen snow before..... I was driving while I was taking pictures of the scenery, Davi was like "Babe, seriously!!! just drive! we have the kids in the car".. LOL 
after 3 gas stops; 8 Pixar/Dreamworks/Disney movies, 4 Starbucks bottled frappuccino, 10X repeat of The Blueprint 3 CD; about a hundred "are we there yet?"s; 16 & a half hour drive -- Seattle....


we left on the 25th of December, Christmas day & got there on the 26th, just in time for the manfriend's family's Christmas 'pyjama party'....

my kids clearly did not get the memo, RE: pajama attire.. LOL...

neither did we, until later... we coulda got some cute ass PJs like Christine's... =)


they took us to Steven's Pass (in Skykomish, WA) the next day so the kids can play on the snow...

I've never seen the temperature display on the rearview mirror of our car do that... that's crazy!!! hahaha... sorry! but no snow in central Cali, atleast not in my errryah...
North + ICE = NAHHYYYYYYS!!! (as said by Borat)

two little people all excited to see snow for the first time...

same picture??? spot the difference!! LOL

views from the lodge
lunch

bro & sis-in-law... thanks for havin us guys... we love you!!

with cousins...

priceless.......
priceless....

the form is already good, just missing a board...

 my snow angel...
poor Deion has a stye again... =(

huge snowball....

oh I forgot to warn you... PIC HEAVY!!!!! hahaha....

more posts of the Washington trip to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)