mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Thursday, October 1, 2009

LOOT: MAC

I decided it's time to invest on a good foundation.. so I did my research & I found out that there are 4 high end products that are in demand right now: MUFE(Make Up For Ever) Mat Velvet + Matifying Foundation; MUFE HD Invisible Cover Foundation; MAC Studio Fix Fluid & MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation.... I was so antsy I decided to go to the mall to get color matched on the MAC foundations... so I picked up 5 things from the MAC counter at Macy's...

1) STUDIO SCULPT FOUNDATION in NC35
2) BRUSH 188
the MAC girl that helped me, told me that this is the best brush to use for the Studio Sculpt Foundation, so I believed her & bought one....


3) STUDIO SCULPT CONCEALER in NC30
4) STUDIO FIX FLUID FOUNDATION in NC30
5) FOUNDATION PUMP
she also used brush 191 with the Studio Fix Fluid, but I didn't buy this brush coz I remembered about the super inexpensive square foundation brush I bought from the discount mall... do you remember this post???? I'm pretty sure it'll work the same...


MAC 191 BRUSH


STELLA BRUSHES from the DISCOUNT MALL


3 comments:

  1. I use the studio sculpt but I wanna try the studio fix fluid... so far I'm liking the sculpy, I just recently got the concealer too so have to try it out. Have you tried applying the studio sculpt with your 188 yet? I find the 109 works tne best for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually, it's funny coz I used the sculpt again today for the 2nd time... both times I used the 188... the first time I used it during the day & it was a hot day... I didn't like it coz it made my T-zone really oily... so I wanted to try it during night time.. it's only ok for me, it's not all that unfortunately... but I'm willing to try a few more times before I actually return it to MAC... I love the Studio Fix on the other hand, but personally the Revlon ColorStay is still better... =).. but that's just me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ya, it works good w/ the 188... I haven't tried it with the 109..

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)