mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

AND THEN I FOUND THIS

I found this after I ordered some stuff from DSK Jewelry...


so, I ordered some stuff from www.fusionbeads.com ... just a few pieces so I can change up the pendants on my necklaces.... thank you for the tip RubyChopsticks!!! this will save me a lot of money... no offense to DSK, your pieces are awesome but if I can save money on the same thing, then I'm all for that...


I will post pictures as soon as I receive my order...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)