mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Saturday, October 3, 2009

STUDIO FIX PIX

I haven't really played with the MAC stuff I bought the other day that much yet... but I've worn the Studio Fix Fluid twice & so far, I'm likin it... here are some of the pix from today where I was wearing the Studio Fix Fluid foundation... we attended Davi's uncle's funeral...

R.I.P. UNCLE DAGUL




sorry, no close ups this time... but when I get the chance, IF I get the chance, I'll experiment with all my foundations & compare each one of them... but here are the products I used today:
FACE
Clinique Moisturizing Gel
Aveeno Sunblock Lotion - SPF55
Studio Fix Fluid Foundation - NC30
Studio Sculpt Concealer - NC30
MAC MSF - Natural
Milani Powder Bronzer - Light
Benefit Coralista
Evian Mineral Water Spray

EYES
Maybelline NY Expert Wear E/S - Chai Latte
Rimmel London Soft Kohl E/L Pencil - Jet Black
CoverGirl Lashblast - Very Black
Milani Brow Shaping Kit - Medium

LIPS
Carmex Lip Moisturizer
MAC Slimshine Lipstick - Bare
NYX Round Lip Gloss - Very Clear

I got to try my Stella square brush for the Studio Fix Fluid & it works the same as did the MAC 191 brush... & what's funny is that I used the other brush in the same picture in my Discount Mall post for the Studio Sculpt Concealer & it also worked like pro brushes!! LOL... for less that 5 bucks, that's pretty good to be compared to the MAC brushes.....

tata for now!!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-post script-
I was wearing my GEO Angel Brown Circle Lenses.... just thought I'd mention that... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)