mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Friday, October 23, 2009

UPDATE ON DSK ORDER

just wanted to post my experience with Stephanie of DSK Jewelry... we've been emailing each other since last night because I wanted to add some more stuff to my order.... I decided after placing the order yesterday that I really wanted a pink pendant to go with my jet black heart so I can change it up with the titanic charm.... & I also really want the DSK's Triple Heart Necklace & the Vampiress & the Medium Fuchsia Heart & all of her pieces... ahhhh.... so I decided to bug her, & when I said bug, I mean really bugged the heck outta her... I emailed her with all my demanding requests... LOL... I swear I've never emailed someone in my life that much in the span of 24 hours... LOL... but Stephanie is awesome! she was so patient & accommodating to me... she tried to work with me as much as she can... her customer service skills is A plus!!

but unfortunately, the Triple Heart & the Medium Fuchsia Heart are both sold out & will not be available until maybe November... so I did some thinking & decided to buy just the pendants so I can try to customize the pieces that I already bought into different other designs... so I purchased the Swarovski Amethyst Medium Heart on a silver leaf bail(same purplish heart charm on the That's Hott Pegasus Necklace) & the Swarovski Siam Red Small Heart also on a silver leaf bail(like the one on the Vampiress piece)... so with the jet black heart & the red siam I can recreate the Vampiress necklace... then the titanic & the amethyst can kinda look like the Bubbi necklace, not exactly but same idea... and other different pieces... I'll mix them up & take pictures as soon as I get them in the mail... that's what I love about her pieces you can mix em up & create your own version... I love DSK!!!


oh & while I was browsing thru her site last night, I found some more pieces to add to my wish list.... here they are....
SWAROVSKI BLACK ROSE
LARIAT PURPLE HAZE
MSG = MY SASSY GIRL
oh shit! I think I'm hooked!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)