mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

PUMPKIN PATCH

it was my lil man's first school trip today... they went to the Avila Valley Barn to pick pumpkins, ride the tractor, pick apples & feed the barn animals.... it was fun!! it was cool seeing my son interacting with other kids & just doing cool stuff on his own... without us... **sniff** my baby is growing up... oh darn! next thing you know he's not gonna let me kiss him anymore... **sobs**

here are some of the pics...

"yes Deion I know you like my DSK Bubbi necklace!!..." LOL
Deion feeding the goat...

got a shot of him getting on the bus... his first bus ride...
I even asked the teacher for permission to get on the bus just to take a picture... I am the biggest stage Mom, I know!
we went back to the store coz mother wanted to get some fresh vegetables/fruits & stuff... here is me & Deion camwhorin, or atleast just me... he was so not in the mood for that coz we just woke him up when we got to the barn...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)