Clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel
MUFE HD primer #6
Revlon ColorStay Fresh Beige
Bobbi Brown corrector Bisque
MAC Welldressed blush
MAC Blunt blush
Benefit Hoola bronzer
MAC Vanilla e/s (cheek highlight)
Maybelline NY Fit Me powder 220
Urban Decay setting spray All Nighter
Urban Decay primer potion
NYX jumbo pencil Milk
MAC Ricepaper e/s
88 matte eyeshadow palette
MAC Handwritten e/s
MAC Carbon e/s
Stila kajal eye pencil Tpaz
MAC fluidline Blacktrack
CoverGirl lashblast mascara Very Black
Red Cherry lashes #600
Illamasqua eyebrow cake Thunder
Carmex lip balm
Rimmel London 1000 Kisses lip pencil Natural
Rimmel London lipstick Airy Fairy
NARS lipgloss Turkish Delight
additional info on the client:
- Kamille is one of those girls who does not need makeup & would still look pretty...
- client has a very smooth skin with no blemishes or break outs at all... if you notice on my products list, I didn't use any concealers.... she only has very few freckles & that's it!
- Kamille wants a smokey eye that is a little darker than the traditional neutral bridal look colors...
- she also wants a nude lip but I'm thinkin I might change her lip color for the reception to MAC Pink Plaid... I just think it would go well with her complexion
- Kamille is a very straightforward person... she will tell you what's up & I must say I like that in a person...
- she also has a very bubbly personality... I think those two characteristics go well very perfectly together!! you can be honest about your opinions & be funny about it at the same time...
- she reminds me of Angelu De Leon, a Filipino actress... (to all my Filipino readers who are familiar with her) don't they look alike????
Kamille's wedding will be on the 2nd of May... I'm so excited to do her makeup on the actual day... =) she's gonna be my first bridal makeup!! yay!!