mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Saturday, April 2, 2011

CHUCK'S PHOTOGRAPHY CLASS PROJECT

my friend Chuck (whom I've mentioned in my FROM UK WITH LOVE: BARRY M LIPPIES post & my MAC CLASS + TRIP TO SEPHORA post) had asked me back in February to help him out with his project for his photography class in school... he had asked me to be his subject for some portrait shots... so of course, I said yes.... photo op!!!!! LOL

I didn't wanna post it on my blog until after he gets his grades on this project.... & guess what?!?! he got A's in one class & got very good critiques on the other class that have yet to release the grades...

here are some off my favorite shots...

***WARNING***
RIDICULOUSLY PIC HEAVY


















PRODUCTS USED:
-face-
MUFE HD Primer #6
MUFE HD Foundation #123
MAC Studio Sculpt concealer - NC30
Bobbi Brown corrector - Light Bisque
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural Medium
NARS Orgasm/Laguna Duo
NARS Albatross
Urban Decay All Nighter Spray
-eyes-
MAC Paint Pot Painterly
NYX Jumbo Pencil Black Bean
MAC e/s Carbon
MAC e/s Handwritten
MAC e/s Soft Brown
MAC e/s Blanc Type
Prestige Liquid Eyeliner Black
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil Zero
Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit Ash Brown
Dior Eyebrow Gel
Maybelline Stilleto Mascara
Red Cherry #46/DUO Eyelash Adhesive Dark Tone
-lips-
Smith's Rosebud Salve
YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick Sensual Silk
NARS lipgloss Turkish Delight
MAC lipstick Petals & Peacocks



Chuck & his wife Michelle also offers photography services.... they are fairly new in the business but you can already tell that they have a great future in the world of photography... they are both very talented... Michelle was the one showing me how to project & where to place my hands, how to position my body & all that good stuff... she's the pro at that!!

you can check out their photography blog HERE & the rest of my pictures HERE.... if you like what you see, please follow their blog... =) & if by any chance you're interested in their services, you can find their contact information on the bottom of the page.... or you can just contact me & I will let them know... =)

as always, thank you so much for reading my blog & hope you have a nice day!

3 comments:

  1. Of course he got A's,you're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS SHOTS!!!! You're very photogenic.
    Hehe, you're too cute in that last shot~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there.
    A very beautiful pictures, i like the makeup that was applied on this girl.I also like the purple lips.
    Thanks for this post.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)