mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Monday, July 26, 2010

NOTW: FOR AUDREY

summer is almost over & I realzed that all I've been wearing on my nails are dark colored nail polishes... so I went to my n/p bin & found FOR AUDREY which I don't think I've worn since I bought it a while back (see that haul post HERE)


PRODUCTS USED:
Seche Base Ridge Filling Base Coat
China Glaze - FOR AUDREY
Seche Vite Dry Fast top Coat

I took a few pictures of my nails & not quite sure why a few came out like this...
all pictures were taken with the same lighting, in fact I didn't even move in between shots.... it's weird but I kinda like it though.... this is probably my favorite summer nail polish color... what is yours????

14 comments:

  1. love for audrey, definitely a one of a kind.

    Funny I've been wearing all light springy colours all summer... wearing CG Refresh-mint now.

    productrater.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my favorite from China glaze!

    check out my blog @
    beneaththesunn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty color!

    www.the-blisslist.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last china glaze color is simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. color is super nice ,,, i love these colors =)

    and u have pretty nails also ( envy you ) =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color but absolutely hate the China Glaze brush/formulation. It's so clumpy and hard to apply. Maybe it's just me...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that green colour! wish china glaze was easier to find in the UK

    follow me too

    mythology20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the look but which color is correct: sky blue or sea green? I like them both, but the latter would look better on me.

    I love China Glaze!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the color! You give yourself such a good manicure i wish i could do that to myself lol. I love your blog! :)

    donnadell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the polish colour!
    Check out our blog and let us know what you think :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)