mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Saturday, July 24, 2010

EOTD: TURQUOISE TEMPEST



PRODUCTS USED

{face}
Monistat Chafing Relief powder-gel ~as primer
Make Up For Ever HD foundation - #123
MAC Studio Sculpt concealer - NC30
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium
Evian facial spray

{cheeks}
Benefit Hoola bronzing powder
MAC Sheertone Shimmer blush - Peachykeen
NARS blush - Albatross ~highlight

{eyes}
MAC Paint Pot - Painterly
MAC eyeshadow - Handwritten ~all over lid color
CoverGirl eye enhancer - Turquoise Tempest ~crease color (see swatches HERE)
MAC eyeshadow - Rice Paper ~highlight color
Diamond Cosmetics Kohl eye liner - Black
Wet n Wild liquid eyeliner - Turquoise
CoverGirl Lashblast mascara - Very Black
Imju Fiberwig mascara
MAC eye shadow Handwritten ~for the brows

{lips}
Smith's Rosebud Salve
MAC lipstick - Myth
NARS lip gloss - Turkish Delight


& for the camwhore luvvaaaaahhsss.....

I was not originally plannin on putting on the Wet n Wild liquid eyeliner... it was last minute when I thought about it.... when everything has already been done... so this is what it looks like when you put colored liquid eyeliner on after the mascara.... it kinda looked messy but at the same time it made it look like I was wearing colored mascara.... also, doesn't it look more green than turquoise?? (see swatch HERE

& for a more wearable look, I just took off the eyeshadows applied over the entire lid & kinda left a little bit of the turquoise eyeliner....

then, applied a different lipstick with a little bit more color to it... I used the Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Carnation (see haul post HERE) with a little bit of NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk to lighten the color a little bit...

all ready for poker night with the guys.... =)

have a fun Saturday night ladies!!!

11 comments:

  1. WOW! You can really pull off the Rihanna's haircut! I wish it was the same for me!

    The look is gorgeous too! Hummm...makes me want to try it out, although I'm not adventurous at all with e/s colors...

    <33 Rena

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so gorgeous..I love this look..I have that shadow..Im def gonna try it out (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like your hair in this :)
    it making me getting tempted to cut my hair short haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look and I love your hair! What contacts are you wearing?


    xo, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turquoise is your color =)

    very lovely look and makeup

    keep it up dear .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful look. I especially like how your skin glow in the photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look Annette :) I love the pop of green (yes, looks like green rather than turquoise to me too) on your eyes :)
    Yeah the liquid liner does look like coloured mascara. But it's neat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Look! Love your Skin it looks so Flawless!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way the blush looks on your skin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the teal look. Goes great with your t-shirt :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)