mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Monday, April 12, 2010

SEPHORA'S MAKEUP MADNESS

got an email today from Sephora re:

OMG!!! what to buy?? what to buy???

I dunno if any of you have done or are doing this, but I have this thing where I window shop online, put stuff that I like in my cart then leave it in there for days... I guess I kinda let a few days pass before I decide on what I really want & have to get... most of the time, I don't even go back to the site to buy the items in the cart because somebody would accidentally close the internet window out... or sometimes the items would no longer be available... I don't usually trip when this happens, I just look at it like I saved me some bucks over some makeup stuff I don't really need... doing this is also a good thing in a way, there are some benefits... like I was actually gonna get some stuff from Sephora a few days before I got this email... thank G I waited!! now I can enjoy the discount!!

so here are the items that have been sitting in my cart for days now...

- this brush has been in my drool list since December.. if I am to pick only one items from this list, I will pick this one... this is #1 on my drool list & will remain #1 until I get it...
= $34

- to satisfy my fuschia lipstick fetish

FETISH PINK
= $34



DARK (for dark brown to black hair)
= $30

- I just need to try out a high end mascara for once... the only mascara I have that's a little bit on the pricey side is the Shiseido Lasting Lift Mascara.. that's probably all dried out now coz I don't really use it due to some allergic reaction... but I wanna give this a try

BLACK 090
= $24

or this one


1 PHENOMEN'BLACK
= $29

- a bright pink.. so any of these colors would do

ANGELIKA
DESIRE
MATA HARI
= $26


- I've heard so much rave about this foundation... I wanna try I have to get it at a Sephora store(the closest is about 45 minutes from where I live) so I can get a color match... but I dunno, maybe it's just lust with this one... I don't think it's enough for me to get a $42 item just because I was curious about it... so I might not even get this one...
= $42


- I'm actually just looking for a new perfume to try... this caught my eye... this kit includes 4 mini travel size bottles of the DKNY Be Delicous & DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom (2 - 0.24 oz bottles each).. have you tried any of these sets?? is it a must-have??
= $38

what are you Beauty Insiders gonna get with this discount???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)