mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Monday, June 21, 2010

DRUGSTORE HAULAGE

just did my regular drugstore makeup run.... & as usual got some unnecessary stuff...

from Walgreens
EOS Lip Balm in Honeysuckle Honeydew(L)
EOS Lip Balm in Summer Fruit(R)
Wet n Wild Color Icon e/s in Lagoon
Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette in Pride

from CVS
Out The Door Top Coat
Seche Base Ridge Filling Base Coat (50% off)

Seche Clear Crystal Clear Base Coat (50% off)
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (50% off)
2 Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Crush (75% off)

& from Rite Aid
Physician's Formula Bronzers (BOGOF)
Powder Palette Multi-Colored Bronzer in Bronzer (top L)
Mosaic Bronzer Retro Glow in Bronze Glow (top R)
Magic Mosaic Multi-Colored Custom Bronzer in Light Bronzer/Bronzer (bottom L)
Baked Pyramid Matte Bronzer in Baked Bronze (bottom R)
2 Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure

I love these things so much I had to stock up.. I've hit pan on my first one already... YAY!!!


here are some of the products up close
I've been looking for this foreverrr... Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens... everywhere! you name the store I've been there to look for this baby... I finally found them at Rite-Aid the second time I went back there to check & there were only two left... these things are soooooo hard to find.... so ladies, if you ever find some, make sure you stock up!

here are some great swatches I found from some of my favorite nail blogs.... thanks ladies for letting me steal some pix... heehee...

(click on the names to visit their awesome blogs)






since I've heard so many makeup lovaahs ravin about the new line - Color Icon from Wet n Wild, I could not wait to get my self atleast one of the palettes to see why they're so crazy about them... I chose to get the PRIDE palette 

& I also got Lagoon from the same line....

& you can see from these swatches why so many girls are crazy about them...
holy crap!!! they are uber pigmented! something you wouldn't expect from a brand that's so dirt cheap.... I was amazed!! I want to get me all 4 or 5??? palettes....

do you own any of these stuff?? are you as crazy over them as I am??

-------------------------------------------------------------------
wonderin why I got so much stuff
& why I don't open & swatch most of 'em??
it's because,
1} I am gonna be doin a swap
with a lovely girl from London soon 
(details in future posts)
2} I sell stuff on eBay
3} I'm putting some stuff together
for a giveaway
(watch out for that!)

14 comments:

  1. Have you tried the rimmel lipsticks before? I've been wanting to buy them but haven't really heard much about them. Fill me in and let me know please!!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I've never seen nail polish like that:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything you got is really great, i'm obsessed with the eos lip balms! I have two of them and use them all the time. I love wet n wild's eyeshadows too, they're so pigmented and amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, great haul! That Sally Hanson nail polish looks beautiful, and I also love the Wet N Wild palettes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing haul! I wish I could get some EOS lipbalms too, but they aren't available in Quebec -_-

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a nice haul! i definitely want to get some eos lip balms next time. everyone's raving about them!

    i love love LOVE the wet n wild palettes :) definitely picking up more next time.

    and hidden treasure! it is the most amusing nail polish ever :) i'm so lucky i have a bottle

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh i have the pink EOS!! Its one of those rare balms that I am not allergic too! OH EM FRIGGIN G!!! Ive been looking for that nail polisshhh!!!! AHH, your blog makes all the forgotten lemmings arise from the graavvee. lol

    xoxo

    Penelope

    ReplyDelete
  8. THAT wet n wild palette is nothing but gorgeous. Sigh I wish we had Walgreens/CVS here. I'm so missing out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG i looove your blog thank you so much for following mine so that i could find yours!!
    awsome!!

    http://makeupagirlsbestfriend.blogspot.com/

    :D!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love posts like this that are sop full! I soo want one of those EOS Lip balms :( dont do them in UK. My boyfriends mum is going to america in september I know what I'll be requesting lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi hi ....
    I love your blog ... prettiest of ...
    the good and the best ..... porductos
    I follow you ... a big kiss ....
    I invite you to my blog .. I hope you like it ... xox0

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome haul. I'm all over the EOS. I have all 3 flavors and I love love love them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw I really want one of those lipbalms but I can never find the summerfruit one :( They are so cute! Lovely drugstore haul, makes me want to go shopping haha! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)