mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Thursday, March 11, 2010

LOOT: RANDOM DRUGSTORE ITEMS

I did some shopping at Rite Aid coz they had a few BOGOF sale this week... coz ya know! I'm the biggest BOGOF whore!!

here are the random stuff I got:

Wet n Wild lippies
(L-R) 521A & 511B

Cover Girl wetslicks l/g 
Freedom of Peach
"not just a lipgloss, it's a smile treatment!" - CoverGirl
- i love how this guy has some Crest Peppermint Oil in it that gives the tingly feel & minty breath sensation... it's also not sticky unlike most l/g's

~ swatches ~
(from L-R)
WnW 511B, WnW 521A, CG Freedom of Peach

CoverGirl eye enhancers
(L-R) Purple Pop & Turquoise Tempest

~ swatches ~
(from L-R)
WnW 511B, WnW 521A, CG Turquoise Tempest, Purple Pop

CoverGirl eye enhancers
Tropical Fusion
~ swatches ~

Wet n Wild Wild Shine nail polishes
(L-R) Flirty Rose Cre'me, Pink Petal Glitter 
~ swatches ~
(L-R) Flirty Rose Cre'me & Pink Petal Glitter 
- although they look very similar in pictures, in real life they are very different... the Flirty Rose Cre'me is a very toned down baby pink... it is very light in color... while the Pink Petal Glitter is a very Barbie pink... it has brighter tones that the Flirty Rose Cre'me... despite the Glitter in the name, it does not contain any glitters at all... however, they are both semi-glossy... I love these colors!!!! can't wait to wear them during Spring time...

then lastly, a non-BOGO sale item... Nailene topcoat... just wanted to try this out coz I've seen it in a lot of NOTW blog posts lately... 
  

then I went to Walgreens for a few more n/p's... (not on sale)

Wet n Wild megalast nail polishes
(L-R)
Club Havana, Bite the Bullet, Red Tape
~ swatches ~

- Bite the Bullet almost looks identical to O.P.I.'s Do You Lilac It? it's just a tad darker than O.P.I.... my fave is the Club Havana, it's the perfect orange pastel... I love the Red Tape as well... it's not too dark... a little bit opaque & 'neonish'... I surely did not get disappointed with this haul...


& that concludes my BOGOF of the week... I sure hope it doesn't happen anytime soon again... my wallet's sure getting skinny... =(

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME HAUL...WNW N/P ARE SOOO PRETTY I JUST POSTED A NOTW WITH BITE THE BULLET ISNT IT GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT haul! those polishes look great =D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)