mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Saturday, January 30, 2010

JANUARY FAVORITES

these are the flavor of the month for JANUARY


I was really feelin the MAC BLUSH in FEELING
RIMMEL KAJAL E/L in SABLE BROWN for a softer color on the lower lash lines
REVLON COLORSTAY E/L in BLACK really colorstayed all throughout the day
COVERGIRL SMOOTHERS TINTED MOISTURIZER in LIGHT TO MEDIUM is my bestfriend when my skin is at it's worst & does not want any foundation on it
CARMEX MOISTURIZING LIP BALM Strawberry flavor to prep my lips for lipstick application
BARE ESCENTUALS BUXOM LASH MASCARA (Sephora sample) lengthens my lashes without feeling thick & clumpy 
MAC MINERALIZE SKINFINISH NATURAL in MEDIUM sets the moisturizer & to rid of shine from it
  REVLON COLORSTAY E/S in SULTRY SMOKE gives out a simple everyday smoked out look
MAC MYTH LIPSTICK coz I love my lips nude
PHYSICIANS FORMULA MULTI-COLORED BRONZER in LIGHT with this buildable bronzer, I can go from having a natural glow to majorly contoured face
NYX GODDESS OF THE NIGHT LIPGLOSS in NATURAL looks perfect with the MAC Myth lippie
E.L.F. EYEBROW KIT in DARK is my all time favorite for my brows, it's the perfect match for my hair color


1 comment:

  1. hi :) i wanted to tell you that i'm having a little giveaway :)
    drey jewelry

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)