mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

BLOG SALE LOOT: LAURA MERCIER

a few months back I scored these Laura Mercier products from a blog sale


Bronzing Duo
$32 each at LauraMercier website

I got the two colors they have available on the website

PINK BRONZE (left)
CORAL BRONZE (right) 

PINK BRONZE
left = warm red bronze
right = pink red

CORAL BRONZE
left = golden bronze
right = peach bronze

swatches are in the same order as picture above...

[2-3 swipes using fingers] 

[blended] 

as you can see the golden bronze color (second to the right) from the Coral Bronze duo is merely a bronzer but a highlight with a very sheen shimmery tiny gold specks.. it has no base color at all... but I wasn't disappointed as I love the two blush colors especially the coral one... I'm addicted to peachy & coraly blush colors...

Chocolate Truffle Eye Palette
sold out at LauraMercier or Sephora websites
I found it at AllCosmeticsWholesale website & they're selling it for $29.99



swatches
(from L-R)

Chocolate, Truffle, Praline, Chocolate Creme

this is a perfect palette to create a neutral eye look... I have been wearing this a lot lately... 

I have no regrets buying these... aside from the gorgeous colors, no one can beat the price I paid for these babies... I got all three for $30... awesome deal eh?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)