mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

OH-EM-GEE!!!! a whole month of no blog entries?!!??! now that is just sad!! why I called this blog "A DAILY Dose...." is beyond me... it shoulda been "A WHENEVER Dose....."... I am not even gonna add a "LOL" right next to that coz that's not even funny!
I apologize to all my readers/followers for being MIA for soooo long.... there's just a lot goin on recently & I've never felt sooo overwhelmed as I am now... as you all know, both my kids are in school now... so I drop them off, pick them up to & from school... mind you they have different schedules & they go to different schools.... sheesh I never knew how hectic being a Mom could be until now... & they haven't even started on their 'extra curricular activities' yet.... it's all worth it nonetheless... those kids man, they are the funniest, smartest, cutest, sweetest kids in my book!

another big reason why I've been gone is because it was my birthday on the 19th.... I turned ______... chyaaa!! like I'm gonna tell you!! that's a fill-in-the-blanks question for you.... watcha think??? nevermind!! no honestly, I don't wanna know what age y'all think I am... hahaha....
so yea, me & my family went to Vegas where I celebrated my birthday... we were there for a whole week, as in 7 days..... it was hella fun! best birthday ever (like it's not every year! heehee) I'm still deciding if I should post pictures of that trip, I'm not in my best shape right now... =( so....... but I guess we'll see...

so, this is just a quick post to let y'all know, I'm still alive & kickin.... like I said, I have entries lined up for posting... hauls I've done from back in September, birthday hauls, halloween makeups, LOTD's, NOTD/NOTW's.... I even have my giveaway postponed for hella long now..... but I really dunno where to start so, I'll just go by what I feel like posting on a day to day basis.... hope you all had a great month of October... can't wait to start reading blog posts & catchin up on shits.... I miss bloggin, I dunno how I went on for about a month without it... but I'm baaaackkkk... so watch out!! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Sometimes it's a good thing to take some time off from blogging especially with a hectic schedule like yours. Looking forward to your future posts =]

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)