mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Friday, November 6, 2009

BDAY LOOT: PRETTY & CUTE

atlast!! my Pretty & Cute package has arrived!!!!

this is what the items came in
they were very carefully packed in this box with a lot of styrofoam-peanut-thingies... & plastic bubble wraps were taped around the vials where the lenses are in....
as a free gift, I got this Hello Kitty contact lens case which I picked out during check out.. although I know I wouldn't really use it, I say 'why not?' if it's free...

& these are my new circle lenses....
why I got 2 gray colored ones?? I really dunno... but I'm not worried since their shelf life is 3 years, I can just save the other for later when the first one expires in a year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)