mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Friday, November 27, 2009

AMI 50% OFF SALE

OMG!! good thing I didn't get anything from AMI yesterday.. I'm so glad I waited, coz today they are havin' an even better sale...
50%!?!?!?! now come on! you know you can't get a better deal than that!! so I went slouchy/ruched-suede-boots crazy!! LOL....

Gray Suede Slouchy Platform Stacked Heel Boots = reg. $21.99
Black Suede Ruched Round Toe Low Heel Flat Boots = reg. $16.99
Gray Soft Faux Suede Ruched Knee Height Boot = reg. $16.99
Brown Suede Over The Knee Flat Casual Boot = reg. $12.99 (beat that!!!)
****** pictures courtesy of AMI Clubwear

total cost of all 4 shoes = <$60.00 (including tax & S&H)

they have tons & tons of cute stuff (clothes, shoes & etc) but most of the good ones are already out of stock... so if I were you I'd go shopping there now!!

2 comments:

  1. I know right?! I was droolin the whole time I was browsin thru their website... LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)