mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

FROM CHINA WITH LOVE

my sister from China, who by the way lost access to her blogspot account, which we both cried about for a whole month, sent me some goods from ova there... Juicy Couture bags & other designer handbags, cute summer dresses-slash-skirts & Maxi dresses, accessories & Roxy flip flops... stuff that I was gonna try & sell on eBay... with all those stuff are some accessories she included just for me... just wanted to share them to you guys....





































and the accessories in these mannequins... sorry! I'm getting tired  of taking individual pictures, so I just grabbed it from these pictures for now...
hope you liked them... more of these posts to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)