mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Friday, July 3, 2009

DISCOUNT MALL

since my son started pre-K camp, I've been hitting up the store near their school - the Discount Mall... I know, I know!! but that's where I found the Red Cherry lashes so I don't care what people say... LOL... I've been goin there just to check out if I can find other stuff... & also, I just recently started selling stuff on ebay so I'm on the look out for cheap, cool stuff that I might be able to make money out of...

I didn't really find anything worth buying then selling... there are a lot of cute clothes but I don't think clothes will make that much profit if sold on ebay unless I get them in bulk/wholesale... so, I just picked up a few things, not things that I really have to get but did, just coz!

got some Stella(whatever the hell that brand is!!?) brushes, all I know is that they're cheap ass brushes & I might say they are good quality brushes...
from T to B
foundation brush for $0.99
eyeshadow/concealer brush $1.99from L to R
Bliss #15 falsies
Red Cherry #600 falsies
(both for $1.99 each...both are 100% human hair)
Stop Nail brush-on adhesive for false eyelashes in DARK $2.99

good deal eh?? til next girlaloos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)