mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

BECAUSE I LOVE YOU BRACELET

so, I picked up my son from school today... he usually have a paper/art of some sort on his hand but not today... instead he had a bracelet on his wrist... so I asked why he didn't have any art stuff today & he said, "coz I made this bracelet for you.... because I love you!"... awwwww..... the feeling after that was awesome!!!!
I sported it everywhere, I had it on the whole day... I didn't care if people were lookin at me all weird... it was the best bracelet I've ever owned in my whole life...


after I picked up Devean from school, me & Nanay stopped by Longs drugstore which is now owned by CVS by the way... so whatever sale CVS is having, Longs have it too... I didn't get anything on sale however... I just got a face powder brush & a couple of NYX single eyeshadows in (from L to R) HIGHLIGHT & BROWN...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)