mOi

My photo
Hello fellow makeup junkies!! Welcome to my blog - A Daily Dose of Kaartehan (kaartehan = vanity)... This is my tiny slice of the world wide web where I celebrate being a girl & also where I store my boo-hoos & blah-blahs... I am a mother of 2 awesome boys who loves makeup & anything pretty... I am a certified MUA not MakeUp Artist, but a certified MakeUp Addict... If you are looking for a good read, hence the title of this blog, you are in the wrong place... So get out!! LOL... otherwise, thanks for droppin by & I hope you enjoy my blog!

feLLoW jUnKieS

Friday, January 11, 2013

MAYBELLINE FIT ME review

before I go on with the pictures of the results on the second Fit Me trial I would like to show you pictures of how it looked like hours later on the first trial... whooo!! that was a mouthful!! hahaha.... but yeah, these are pictures of the first time I tried the Fit Me foundation after 4-5 hours of wear.....

now you gotta keep in mind that I did not use any oil control or mattifying lotion whatsoever

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments... so please, type away! =)